Tuesday 19 February 2013

Sissy boy first post

I've decided to write a blog about my secret desires to be a sissy faggot cum slut. I've never written a blog before so bear with me please.I am 28 and as far as the outside world is concerned, a straight man but I secretly long to be a complete and total sissy, I want to wear nothing but cute girls clothes, act like a girl, talk like a girl, walk like a girl and most importantly suck cock and get fucked like a girl. As soon as I hit puberty I wanted cock and to take it like a girl, when I was home alone I would dress up in my sisters sluttiest clothes and jerk off to pictures and videos of cocks. I still do the same today but it's my girlfriends clothes and I've graduated to fucking myself with her dildos and making myself cum without touching my cock just like a girl cums. I love watching sissy hypnosis videos and sissy training videos and I will post every good one I find here and also any nice pictures and videos of cocks in all shapes and sizes and anything else that turns me on. I just want an outlet for all of this and to hopefully meet some other people with the same interests as me. That's all from me for my first post, hopefully someone out there will read it and like it and I'll post more soon but for now I will leave you with this:
P.s. darrensissyboy@gmail.com if you want to contact me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment